BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Summer B.
This product truly helped me! I have a terrible issue with dirty pores and this made me feel a lot more confident after using it. I felt fresh and like I had an entirely new face! After using a face mask PLUS this, I was shining!
Cyndi W.
Gadsden, AL
When used consistently I could see a significant difference in my black heads and pores. It did cause some redness around  my nose but I have some sensitivity in that area. I would recommend this product to anyone to shrink pores and clear blackheads.
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these biore strips. I always feel much cleaner and it’s so satisfying to see what it pulls off of your nose. It doesn’t hurt and is a good price for the amount you get in the box. I would definitely buy again and recommend that you get them as well.
Krystal R.
Davie, FL
I've had blackheads/ white heads for months now, and I've used many fave scrubbers to remove them, but none has actually worked. Finally, I used this product and my black heads came up. One star is missing because some white heads remained on the tip of my nose. Will buy again, and I am very satisfied!
Maria V.
Didn’t find these all that different from the original pore strips. In all honestly didn’t really like the charcoal as they kind of left a mess behind after you take the stripes off and require some kind of scrub after. They still got the job done though
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
If you have a heavy black head problem then I would recommend this. It’s pretty gentle and it was my first time using. I did see some results but not enough to really shock me. Then again I don’t have a huge blackhead problem. But I still would recommend.
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
I can definitely recommend this product I have an issue with blackheads and this product completely erased my blackheads. It is super easy to apply and gives you awesome results in a short amount of time. For the price I definitely recommend this product
Kelsey R.
These are awesome! Whenever I feel like my face is just really gunked up I reach for these to clear everything off my nose. It works really well for me. I don’t have many blackheads but what blackheads I get, I get on my nose. These clears them right up!
Molly R.
Cowgill
I really wasnt very impressed with these pore strips, they didn't really do much for me...i think for the price they should be a little better and I definitely dont think i would use again, and wouldn't recommend them to any of my friends or family
Kyra K.
Phoenix
Not a fan at all. I feel like these strips do not really do anything and were a waste of money. I can get better results with a pore scrubbing brush. I would not recommend these and I definitely will not purchase again unless the reformulate the product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?