Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product truly helped me! I have a terrible issue with dirty pores and this made me feel a lot more confident after using it. I felt fresh and like I had an entirely new face! After using a face mask PLUS this, I was shining!
When used consistently I could see a significant difference in my black heads and pores. It did cause some redness around my nose but I have some sensitivity in that area. I would recommend this product to anyone to shrink pores and clear blackheads.
I love these biore strips. I always feel much cleaner and it’s so satisfying to see what it pulls off of your nose. It doesn’t hurt and is a good price for the amount you get in the box. I would definitely buy again and recommend that you get them as well.
I've had blackheads/ white heads for months now, and I've used many fave scrubbers to remove them, but none has actually worked. Finally, I used this product and my black heads came up. One star is missing because some white heads remained on the tip of my nose. Will buy again, and I am very satisfied!
Didn’t find these all that different from the original pore strips. In all honestly didn’t really like the charcoal as they kind of left a mess behind after you take the stripes off and require some kind of scrub after. They still got the job done though
If you have a heavy black head problem then I would recommend this. It’s pretty gentle and it was my first time using. I did see some results but not enough to really shock me. Then again I don’t have a huge blackhead problem. But I still would recommend.
I can definitely recommend this product I have an issue with blackheads and this product completely erased my blackheads. It is super easy to apply and gives you awesome results in a short amount of time. For the price I definitely recommend this product
These are awesome! Whenever I feel like my face is just really gunked up I reach for these to clear everything off my nose. It works really well for me. I don’t have many blackheads but what blackheads I get, I get on my nose. These clears them right up!
I really wasnt very impressed with these pore strips, they didn't really do much for me...i think for the price they should be a little better and I definitely dont think i would use again, and wouldn't recommend them to any of my friends or family
Not a fan at all. I feel like these strips do not really do anything and were a waste of money. I can get better results with a pore scrubbing brush. I would not recommend these and I definitely will not purchase again unless the reformulate the product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos