BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tiffany T.
Idaho Falls
Fun and easy to use! Pulles all of the junk out of pores flawlessly. Good price. Good product. Always stocked in my home!
Kattye G.
Columbia Hts, MN
I think these are great but they don’t really get much out , it doesn’t tighten up on your nose as much as you would like
destiny b.
Wilmington, CA
Love it does the job doesn't hurt when you peel off one of the best ones I've used the other ones make my skin feel weird
Katelyn W.
This pulls the blacks heads out of my nose and makes my nose feel nice it kinda hurt a little but that is to be expected
May T.
New brunswick, NJ
Love these! They do the job and pretty much cleared out my nose. However, it is very painful to remove. Worth it though.
Jazzmine W.
i have never used something so great! it really does the job it’s supposed to do! i have never felt better about my skin
Elizabeth C.
Part of my every day routine I love how it gets rid of all my blackheads and takes away all the impurities off of my face
Edith G.
Santa Ana, CA
This product does its job it pulls out all of the impurities from your nose it will make sure your blackheads get removed
Dominique J.
Avondale
I like it  alot, it cleans out the pores close to my nose for the moment. Wish it got a little deeper in the pores though.
Ciara W.
Detroit
The best strips I ever used. I’ve tried others and they aren’t as great. Biore strips really clear out the clogged pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?