BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katie P.
Abingdon
I feel like charcoal really gets me clean and toned. This was an awesome product in cute packaging and left my skin feeling amazing. It seemed like it was a decent product for the amount I paid for it and my sister also used some. Will be buying again!
bonnie d.
Waxhaw, NC
I️ use these religiously!! I️ started using biore charcoal strips back in high school and still to this day always have to have a box on me!! They do a perfect job of getting black heads out and making my skin look fresh as new! 10/10 would recommend!!
Amanda R.
Montpelier, OH
I have a lot of blackheads on my nose that are stubborn to remove. I tried the charcoal products and it did wonders. After leaving the nose strip on for a few minutes, I peeled it off and a lot of my blackheads was removed. Left my nose feeling smooth.
hannah :.
Amazing product!! I love it!! Works great and skin feels amazing afterwards! Was a great buy and a good value too. Not super expensive. I bought mine from forever21. Wasn't harsh and left my pores feeling good. I would definitely buy this product again!
Mae L.
Caddo Mills, TX
Anytime I run out of these I’m always straight to the store to buy more. They remove all my Blackheads and leave my face feeling so clean. And they’re easy to use as well
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
These are great! They really do clean out your pores but you can’t use them too often. Also once you clean your pores out you have to keep them clean. I like to use this product when I’ve noticed a lot of build up in my pores and I need a “deep clean”.
Elisabeth L.
Lincolnton
Not a big fan of this brands nose strips. Whenever I use them they always leave my skin irritated and more prone to breaking out. Leaves a painful peeling feeling, much like with a sunburn, with an extra oily aftereffect. I wouldn’t buy them again
Kelly S.
Louisville
These really get into your pores and clean them out! I bought these for my fiancé who is obsessed with his pores on his nose and how clogged they look all the time. There is something addicting to pulling it off and seeing everything on the black strip.
Kiyoshi S.
I loved the strips, but thought it could have used more stick to the nose and forming around it. Im a repeat user, and i love the brand, but always thought it can be a bit better. It does meet my expectations, but doesnt reach the perfection area.
Jazmyne G.
Helps remove blackheads and white heads on the nose. Most people have a hard time smoothing our the pores in the area. These strips are easy to use and are affective. You can get these at any local drug store as are super cheap! So anyone can buy them!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?