Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I feel like charcoal really gets me clean and toned. This was an awesome product in cute packaging and left my skin feeling amazing. It seemed like it was a decent product for the amount I paid for it and my sister also used some. Will be buying again!
I️ use these religiously!! I️ started using biore charcoal strips back in high school and still to this day always have to have a box on me!! They do a perfect job of getting black heads out and making my skin look fresh as new! 10/10 would recommend!!
I have a lot of blackheads on my nose that are stubborn to remove. I tried the charcoal products and it did wonders. After leaving the nose strip on for a few minutes, I peeled it off and a lot of my blackheads was removed. Left my nose feeling smooth.
Amazing product!! I love it!! Works great and skin feels amazing afterwards! Was a great buy and a good value too. Not super expensive. I bought mine from forever21. Wasn't harsh and left my pores feeling good. I would definitely buy this product again!
Anytime I run out of these I’m always straight to the store to buy more. They remove all my Blackheads and leave my face feeling so clean. And they’re easy to use as well
These are great! They really do clean out your pores but you can’t use them too often. Also once you clean your pores out you have to keep them clean. I like to use this product when I’ve noticed a lot of build up in my pores and I need a “deep clean”.
Not a big fan of this brands nose strips. Whenever I use them they always leave my skin irritated and more prone to breaking out. Leaves a painful peeling feeling, much like with a sunburn, with an extra oily aftereffect. I wouldn’t buy them again
These really get into your pores and clean them out! I bought these for my fiancé who is obsessed with his pores on his nose and how clogged they look all the time. There is something addicting to pulling it off and seeing everything on the black strip.
I loved the strips, but thought it could have used more stick to the nose and forming around it. Im a repeat user, and i love the brand, but always thought it can be a bit better. It does meet my expectations, but doesnt reach the perfection area.
Helps remove blackheads and white heads on the nose. Most people have a hard time smoothing our the pores in the area. These strips are easy to use and are affective. You can get these at any local drug store as are super cheap! So anyone can buy them!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos