BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jessica K.
Loved this product. it left my skin smooth and silky. I also loved looking at all the things it pulled from my pores
Tiffiny S.
SALLISAW, OK
These biore charcoal nose pads are great. They do it's job and also don't hurt when pulling them off. They are great.
Adriane C.
Nothing very different from the original pore strips. Sorry only being honest. I don’t think I would buy these again
Chelsea P.
Mooresville, MO
I love using this mask along with others for a multi mask night. It makes my nose area feel and look great after it.
Rosa C.
Mercedes, TX
We love using this product. Specially because it does what it is supposed to go on removing the black heads out
Hailey T.
2019 bayvale rd Augusta georgia
Very good for black heads I use this product very offen love it . It is very useful . I would recommend this to lots
Sarah B.
Vallejo
Didn't sit well, didn't stick well, and didn't peel off well. It was a bit of a letdown. I wouldn't really recommend.
Heather H.
Orange
My nose is the most oily part of my face and these help combat the oily and make my make up nice and go on smoother!
These strips really clean out your pores but its hard to see the residue against the black. I prefer the white ones.
Harmony C.
Saint Ansgar, IA
These work much better than the normal white strips. I use these periodically and will until I find a better product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?