BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Monica T.
Jonesborough
This product was very helpful in minimizing the pores on my nose. It also eliminate any blackheads that I previously had.
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
I like using this in my nightly routine. I use them to keep my pores free of dirt,makeup and grime from everyday living!
Olivia W.
momument
Results were okay. Not as good as I had hoped for. There were still a few black heads left on my nose but not too many.
Anne O.
Elkin
Awesome product that actually works and is easy to use. My teenage son uses them too Bioré Charcoal Gift Box
Tobias L.
This product left black residue on my nose after using it it also didn't remove black heads as well as it should have.
Emily P.
I like these. They actually helped get most of the black heads off of your nose and doesn't hurt when you take it off.
Kassondra M.
Shelbyville, KY
I have really bad black heads around the nose area. After using this product it amazed me to see less and less show up.
ADINA S.
DeSoto
I didn't feel that much changed after using product usually I can see or feel a difference for a few hours but not here
Chloe L.
This product definitely cleared out the pores on my nose! Even though it hurt to come off it definitely showed results!
Ashley B.
I havent come by a porestrip that actually pulled out the stuff they show on videos but it did htelp get off dead skin
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?