Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product made my skin breakout. It was hard to keep on my face as well. It didn’t work like it said. Give 2 stars because it I didn’t like it, but I like the brand.
They seemed to work pretty well for the price. Not as much junk came out of my blackheads as I would like. I’ve heard up and down reviews about them and I figured I’d try them out. Not as impressive as I would have liked, but not super disappoint.
These strips, my boyfriend and I used together. And we both throughly enjoyed them. We both work very sweaty jobs so getting our black heads under control was important
This product is amazing! After I wash my face this product works wonders. I can see a huge difference in my skin after using this product. This product can be expensive but after using it and seeing the difference it makes it worth the money.
I’ve been using these since i was a teenager and SWEAR by them if you have blackheads. They take them all out leaving you Jose super smooth. If you are anything like me you will love looking at the mask and seeing all the blackheads on the paper!!
Great product, easy to apply. Strip harden on nose after 10 minutes then peeled off, which is always a very hard part for me. Overall the product was very effective. I think I purchased at a Target store. I would definitely recommend it to friends
One of my favorite nose strip has to be from biore they have to best nose strips that will get rid off all the black heads off of your nose. It can be painful a little however that depends on your pain level. I would continually purchase this item
I really like the charcoal ideas brands are coming out with! I am a repeat user. I think thes strips could really work if used for along period of time. I bought mine at Walmart, was a little pricey but it works really well. I even told my sister about it and she tried them out as well!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos