BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alley O.
Jacksonville
This product made my skin breakout. It was hard to keep on my face as well. It didn’t work like it said. Give 2 stars because it I didn’t like it, but I like the brand.
kaylee m.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ive heard great things about these so i bought them & they worked average.. I thought they would remove a lot of blackheads but only a few.. It didnt hurt pulling it off my nose either which is good! The price isnt bad but I wouldnt buy them again.
MaKayla M.
Newport News, VA
They seemed to work pretty well for the price. Not as much junk came out of my blackheads as I would like. I’ve heard up and down reviews about them and I figured I’d try them out. Not as impressive as I would have liked, but not super disappoint.
Kayla W.
Farmington
Purchased at: Target
I never really saw a difference with my pores, black heads or skin on my nose after using these strips. I had high expectations because I used to use the charcoal scrub and I liked it but these pore strips are a waste of money.. very disappointed.
Cortney S.
Nelsonville, OH
These strips, my boyfriend and I used together. And we both throughly enjoyed them. We both work very sweaty jobs so getting our black heads under control was important
Taylor L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is amazing! After I wash my face this product works wonders. I can see a huge difference in my skin after using this product. This product can be expensive but after using it and seeing the difference it makes it worth the money.
Lyndsey S.
Charles Town, WV
I’ve been using these since i was a teenager and SWEAR by them if you have blackheads. They take them all out leaving you Jose super smooth. If you are anything like me you will love looking at the mask and seeing all the blackheads on the paper!!
Katie K.
Marina, CA
Great product, easy to apply. Strip harden on nose after 10 minutes then peeled off, which is always a very hard part for me. Overall the product was very effective. I think I purchased at a Target store. I would definitely recommend it to friends
SuHee P.
Fremont, CA
One of my favorite nose strip has to be from biore they have to best nose strips that will get rid off all the black heads off of your nose. It can be painful a little however that depends on your pain level. I would continually purchase this item
Kaitie W.
South Whitley, IN
I really like the charcoal ideas brands are coming out with! I am a repeat user. I think thes strips could really work if used for along period of time. I bought mine at Walmart, was a little pricey but it works really well. I even told my sister about it and she tried them out as well!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?