BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katelyn W.
This pulls the blacks heads out of my nose and makes my nose feel nice it kinda hurt a little but that is to be expected
Nicole C.
Rowlett, TX
These are great. They are simple to use and they remove the blackheads great. I use about one a week or week and a half.
Taylor Z.
Independence
I don’t really feel like it did much. Maybe I used it wrong? But it didn’t really pull anything out. I was disappointed.
stephanie s.
Schenectady
these are great, i have been using them for over a year.  my husband and i ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEE this product
christine a.
It's not all that. I thought it was gonna be more intense cleaner for my nose but it wasn't. Sadly I won't buy it again.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Love these they get deep down to the root of the pore and remove all the nasty there is! Did make my eyes water some tho!
Chelsea V.
Love these strips however I highly recommend using after a shower when your pores are open because it works a lot better.
Breanna E.
Roseburg
They are pretty good, they do what they say but I am not a huge fan of this brand. Good price and works. Would recommend.
Valeria R.
Helotes, TX
There's nothing like getting rid of blackheads! These nose strips never fail me and they look cool because they're black.
Ciara W.
Detroit
The best strips I ever used. I’ve tried others and they aren’t as great. Biore strips really clear out the clogged pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?