BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jennifer H.
This product works well in a pinch. When I do not want my full line of cleansers and masks, this bar allows me clean pores!
Yahaira A.
Fort Worth
This product helps so much with my deep pores on my nose!! I always buy these.... they never disappoint, they are my go-to.
Joanna M.
I like Biore... But these strips i can't. They don't fit my nose correctly and don't stick well. I wouldn't recommend them.
Anne E.
Love these! They get blackheads right out, and are quick and easy. I oddly enjoy looking at the strip after it’s done too 😂
Selia R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These strips work best after you've used them a couple of times, but by the second or third use they remove a lot of dirt.
Iris R.
Cataño
Excelente producto, me encantó como realmente ayuda a la disminución o desaparición total de los puntos negros de la nariz
Chloe L.
fort ogelthorpe
it doesn’t come with a whole lot,but they work pretty well.For the price,it kinda on the fence but they are good quality 👍🏻
Demonicka B.
Lexington, KY
Love how clean my pores are after using these. I'm very oily in my t-zone so I need the extra help keeping my bores clear.
ires d.
Worcester, MA
Love how it left my skin the price was perfect..it didn't leave my skin dry..good product.I would recommend to others..
Brooke P.
These are okay. Maybe I didn't have a lot of blackheads or maybe it doesn't work. I'm not 100% sure. But they're not awful
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?