BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kandra B.
Summerville
Great product. When I took it off you could see all the unwanted grime and dirt. It made me feel clean and revitalized!
Amber R.
Las Vegas, NV
I swear bt this pore strip! one use and I didn't need to use another until 6 months later! that's how amazing it works!
Larissa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works amazing it took all my dead skin and gunk off my nose. My nose looked smoother and my skin looked brighter .
Abby S.
Eau Claire, WI
These work wonders on blackhead, it pulls out all the impurities in my skin and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed.
April L.
Blue springs, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for Extracting those pesky blackheads from your nose. They come in different sizes and I got the package of six
Lori T.
Enumclaw, WA
I love this bar for daily cleansing, and for travel. The formula is great for sensitive skin, and for acne prone skin.
Brianna S.
Las Cruces
Gets out all the nastiness in my pores!! Leaves my nose feeling soft and clean! Also doesn't iritate my sensitive skin!
Kimberly E.
Phenix City, AL
Gets your face clean without drying it out. This bar has lasted 6 months and I still have half the bar left. Love it!!!
Emily C.
Villa Park, IL
I do see a difference in a before and after of using this product. When following the directions should do a good job.
America M.
Harker Heights
I loved it to a point could have gotten more gunk out but other than that it worked really well and left my skin smooth
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?