BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Gabriela U.
This helps my pores by a lot!. Very easy to apply and not messy at all! I use it on me atleast 2 a week! And its greag
Alma M.
I loved this face mask. I feel like it really helped me with my blackheads. It was very gentle on my skin. Walmart.
Jessica R.
I buy this for my teenage son and also use it for myself, it does the job, not perfe t but helps to clean out a little.
Lauren H.
I have used this once and it did nothing but make my face red. It was gentle coming off but it didn't work well for me.
Raygen U.
These pore strips Works sometimes for me but when it works pretty well it pulls a lot out and I have tons of blackheads
Abigail H.
Washington
I liked it. They work well. Just make sure you use a hot compress before and don’t use it if you are on accutane.
Morgan B.
Saint Charles, MO
These are the best pore strips by far! I have not tried any other strip that works quite like this one! Would recommend
Jazmin F.
Greenfield Wi
Works so good! The best strips ever I bought it at Walgreens not very expensive well priced makes your face baby soft!
Kati P.
Very awesome! Great at exfoliating! Didn't get as many blackheads as I would have liked, but I would still use it again
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Did not really like these strips, they didn't work well, they didn't pull any black heads out. Would not purchase again
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?