BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jackie P.
I like biore pore strips but I just don't think these charcoal pore strips do as great of a job as there other pore strips.
Michelle L.
Oak Park
These biore pore strips work well at removing black heads on the face. This brand is trustworthy and does what it promised.
Erianna S.
Bradenton, FL
These little suckers get the gross stuff out of your nose. After using this my pores are smaller and I have less blackhead.
Lisa A.
Gaston
My walmart may have gotten a bad batch but my face had a bit of sticky tar on it once I took it off. But worked well.
Marisa G.
South Bend
These strips really took out all my black heads! You could see them all on the strip! It hurts taking it off but it works!!
Dejah L.
Stratford , CT
I used the strips to take away the blackhead but it didn’t take away as much as I wanted but my nose looked like I had none
Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
It works! It pulls out everything funky under the skin, clearing your pores. I bought it at Walmart, cheapest price around.
Estefany V.
Cleans well a picks up a lot of gunk. The are also great for detoxifies the skin because of the good properties of charcoal
Ashlyn D.
Bartonville
Works like it says, leaves me pore free! Literally pulled all of my blackheads out of nose. It was absolutely crazy to see.
Abbie C.
Portal, GA
Love this product! Great at getting blackheads out but not irritating to the skin. Good for any skin type in my experience
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?