BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amia B.
Elma, WA
I love this pore strip. I use it so frequently. It literally takes my pores away. You need it and it's pretty affordable.
Gau P.
Beautiful product. I love the feeling of cleanliness after using it. It gets the job done very well. Definitely recommend
Caris M.
I love these pore strips so much! I’ve used many pore strips before but these are my absolute favorite! I recommend 100%
nela a.
I think that these nose strips worked great. I feel the active charcoal really help take the toxics from out of my pores.
America S.
Clemson, SC
Didn't have dramatic results. I did notice that it removed blackheads well but it left my nose feeling raw and sensitive
Meivi Z.
El Paso
I love this product a lot. Takes away all white heads really good. And the price is great. Ive been buying for months now
emily g.
Its a good good product,fits the skin, nota dry.So so natural and a really nice smell. Its a miracle for the young ladies
Kelsey S.
Freeport, IL
These are okay. I wouldn't say they are amazing. They somewhat remove your blackheads but not all of them or most of them
Haley L.
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
I LOVE THIS MASK!! My face is always so smooth and glowing after just one use. It is easy to peel off and VERY affordable
Karla D.
Montclair, NJ
This product is for people who don’t want to use the charcoal oil and glue mask. This pulls all of your black heads out 🤗
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?