BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Loryann A.
Super in love with this product it actually works so good I recommend it to anyone, make your nose feels clean and clear
Ashley B.
Lexington, SC
These are AMAZING! I got these for super cheap for 2 boxes and they really work to remove black heads on stubborn places.
Makayla M.
Portland
Works great. Don’t have a huge problem with my pores, but it did what it was supposed to do! I would definitely buy again
Petek S.
It is a great product for pore cleansing especially after a bath or shower. I use it once a month and get great results.
Tricia h.
I could see a difference by only 2 uses! Now I use them at least once a week to ensure my face looks clean and wonderful!
Courtney H.
Centralia
This actually pulled most of my blackheads out really made my face feel clean. I would recommend these to anyone to use.
Emilie L.
I love this stuff! I don’t really need it on my skin but my brother has large pores so it’s really clears his nose area.
Heather R.
Great to get those black heads out! Got at a local store. Would definitely try again. It was good.easy application
Laura D.
This one is a little harsher than the original one but it is worth it for stubborn blackheads. Really takes them all out!
Dani L.
Kelso
I was amazed at how much came off my nose! It was an amazing product! The packaging is bland but what in it is worth it!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?