BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shelby K.
gautier
Worked pretty well, didn't get every black head but got quite a few. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Elizabeth C.
Part of my every day routine I love how it gets rid of all my blackheads and takes away all the impurities off of my face
Stella D.
Norfolk
I did enjoy these they did their job wasn't a huge fan of the left over residue or the pain but I think it was worth it.
Katrina H.
I got this product in a magazine. It worked great with only one strip. Pulled all of those nasty blackheads right out!!!
Traci J.
Villa Rica
I didn't think they were great at first but when I SLOWLY peeled off my husbands.....well I wish I had pictures to share!
Bryanna F.
I love them but my wife doesnt really. It really depends on your skin. Different skin types will have different effects.
Megan T.
Madison, OH
This works well and is such a deep clean. I definitely recommend this to everyone. It's easy to use and doesn't take long
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
Love this! Starting to get into skin care and I feel like this is a great start I left my skin feeling refreshed and soft
Juliee D.
aurora
Love this product it’s not to harsh on skin leaves my skin flawless. It’s easy to use not expensive at all & are worth it
Nathalia A.
These pore strips most definitely made a difference! It did its job and my nose no longer felt as gross as it had before!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?