BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Laurie D.
Roseville, MN
I really wanted to give this product 5 stars...but I was frustrated at how drying it was...it did receive the gunk though!
Samantha H.
I have been in love with these since I started having acne problems! They are always my go to when I need a deep cleaning!
Randi T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love love love these pore strips l! They pull stuff that I didn't know was even there. Love the ones for the chin as well!
Bailey S.
Naples, FL
These are fun to use, but I feel like the pore strip leaves stuff behind. I much prefer using a clay mask to detox my skin.
Ashley H.
Columbus, MS
Works really well.. make sure your nose is really wet or it won't stick properly to it.. will leave residue behind as well
Kara W.
Los Angeles, CA
Tried and true classic with the new charcoal craze. Not has painful as I thought I really helped with black and white heads
Lesley W.
Ankeny, IA
I didn’t feel like these were any different from the normal blackhead/pore cleaning strips. But they worked about the same.
Carmyn B.
Middleburg
Awesome. Didn't hurt at all and cleaned my nose! It is the best pore strip I have ever tried and would highly recommend it.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
Great product and well worth the price because it does a fantastic job of getting rid of black heads!! I love this product
Alexis J.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually love this product it actually get rid of my blackheads.I can see my blackheads when I rip the pore on my nose .
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?