BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Savannah M.
Lebanon, PA
i like the charcoal strips better than the original. the charcoal really digs deep and rips everything out. highly recommend.
Ashley A.
los angeles
It’s okay I didn’t really like it as much it didn’t really get my pores out it was my first time and I wouldn’t buy it again
alicia a.
This product is fantastic! It gets rid of my blackhead on my nose. It I love the way my nose feels soft after the treatment.
Ginger H.
Wytheville , VA
Love the feeling of this strip. The strip effectively removed blackheads from my pores with ease and very little discomfort.
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
It was OK. It did it's job but was no different then the original nose strips. It did harden a lot more then expected though.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
My favorite strips to use. They clean the pores out really good. I love products with charcoal in it very good for your skin.
Emiley W.
Did not work well for me. Did not remove many blackheads as I had anticipated. Good value for the amount of strips provided.
Katie D.
I didn't really notice anything after use. I  was expecting to notice a difference but it only left residue on my skin.
Lisa C.
Waycross, GA
I am not a fan of strips but this one is amazing if you ask me. It doesnt leave a film on your face. It was well priced too.
Charlene K.
Nashua
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are the best charcoal strips I've used. They are inexpensive at any drug store. They really get all the impurities out.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?