BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maria M.
San Antonio
I love to use this product its amazing! I'm so glad I ise it. It helps my face so much. My husband and kids use it also.
Kayla M.
Pooler, GA
when i first tried this i was impressed. it completely cleared all my black heads and was easy clean and fast. so inlove
Elizabeth C.
Part of my every day routine I love how it gets rid of all my blackheads and takes away all the impurities off of my face
morgan j.
Austin, TX
I like this product. And you can see an immediate difference as opposed to other products that you have to use over time
Angelica P.
Lewisville, TX
I like to keep these around for girls night get in to have facials with wine. It's a win win clean pores and easy to do .
Ashley W.
Johns Creek, GA
I used this product the other day and I think it did a decent job. It didn't remove everything but it did get a good bit.
Alicia C.
Disappointing! This product did not come through with the results I was expecting. I felt that it only irritated my skin.
Ashley B.
Lexington, SC
These are AMAZING! I got these for super cheap for 2 boxes and they really work to remove black heads on stubborn places.
Teri J.
Plover
I was disappointed. Did not work any better than standard Biore strips. Still left quite a few clogged pores across nose.
Jessica H.
Alexander
These grab some of the dirt in pores, but could use better grip. They also leave residue behind which seems to clog pores
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?