BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tracy O.
Got down deep in those pores. Kinda gross seeing what came out. My nose feels so smooth now though. I like this product.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I really like this product because I can put it in my nose and a little stress I can remove them very easy and economical
sulemi m.
Lennox
One of my favorite mask I love how it removes my black heads and it works wonders for my oily face . Really recommend it
Katrina H.
I got this product in a magazine. It worked great with only one strip. Pulled all of those nasty blackheads right out!!!
Kaitlyn B.
Lumberton
I bought this product at Wal-Mart. It got out some black heads but not a whole lot. I have used it multiple times.
Megan T.
Madison, OH
This works well and is such a deep clean. I definitely recommend this to everyone. It's easy to use and doesn't take long
This product was not what I expected. It didn’t do anything for my skin. I would not recommend this to any of my friends.
Nathalia A.
These pore strips most definitely made a difference! It did its job and my nose no longer felt as gross as it had before!
berenisse r.
son buenas faciles de aplicar y de sacar las recomiendo mucho ya que uno las puede llevar en la cartera y son muy comodas
Artesia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Either I didn't do it right or these just didn't work I tried multiple times idk maybe someone else will have better luck
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?