BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Dawn R.
Portland
Didnt do much for the blackheads on my nose.. Didnt stick to my skin very well either. As soon as it dryed it loosened up.
Lin S.
Use this all the time at my house. It does it's job fairly well and it doesn't dry out my skin like similar products have.
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis , IN
My boyfriend and I both loves these. We have repurchased them many times. I️t really does get everything out of your pores!
Mackenzie D.
New Johnsonville
This is my go to product for blackheads. I saw significant results after only one use. I will continue using this product.
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
Works great i let my wife try it first and she loved it so i tried it and mine was even worse it really pulls out the grime
Janeth H.
Coram, NY
These little strips take away all the dirt and imperfections formed by all the junk in the air. leaves your noae smoothly!
Katie H.
Franklin, NC
This didn't do much for me at all. The strips we're not sticky enough to pull anything out, and it only irritated my skin.
Ashley H.
Worked moderately well. Would not purchase again. Price too high for product offered. More of a fad than something useful.
Brianna R.
New Iberia, LA
This Product was easy enough to use and was really time efficient. The only problem was that it hurt really bad to take off
chloe s.
I absolutely love this it takes all the gunk out of my skin. It makes my nose soft and it does not hurt when I feel it off.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?