BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Taylor W.
Decatur
It was my first time using this brand of pore strips. Had a hard time getting them to stick. Maybe I used too much water. But second attempt went better. It gave me great results and I would definitely recommend them to others. Just be sure not to use too much water 😅
kourtnee k.
West Haven, CT
I am super obsessed with cleaning and tightening my pores and these strips were effective. I could see the difference right before my eyes. I purchased at my local drug store for a few dollars. I would definitely recommend to others to use especially in the nose area.
Jessica J.
Chas AFB, SC
Loved These strips! Loved these strips. They truly pull up everything.  Doesn’t leave your skin feeling dried out or cracked! Met my expectations and then some! Price was great for the quantity! Only improvement would be to make them for other problem areas!
Claire C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’d say these were decent.. i wasn’t a big fan of these because the side down would always stick to my nose so it wouldn’t pull any of the pores out and i know i was doing it right because I’ve used all of their other pore strips and it never happened with any of them but the charcoal ones..
Hannah R.
Clarksburg, WV
I. Love. Pore strips. I have oily skin and large pores, so I have a tendency to get black and white heads in my T-Zone. Specifically on my nose. These fix the problem without tearing off the top layer of my skin like I've run into in the past with other pore strips.
Annaleise L.
Bought these for my boyfriend one day when he started complaining about his blackheads. Used following instructions and saw no results. Tried again, and yet nothing. Not sure what else to try to help him with his blackheads, but these aren't worth what you're paying.
Valerie’s A.
Logan, UT
Im not the biggest fan of these. I don’t feel like they really work.I feel like if anything they take just the top of the pimple or the black head and leave everything else in it’s place.It’s not strong enough to pull the black heads out like it claims to do.I think that’s there is better things to spend money on.
Radha A.
Plano, TX
Product is overhyped. Very hard to take off, and didn’t make much of a difference for the pores on my nose. Too harsh. Didn’t meet my expectations. I would like it more if it actually cleaned out the pores on my nose, and for how much it hurt to take off it should’ve
Caroline B.
Westfield, NJ
Didn't show the same results as shown in ads and online. Made my skin feel very dry, painful to remove. Pores looked exactly the same as soon as I took the pore strips off as well as some time after my skin had been washed again. Not productive for blackhead removal.
Chelsea R.
My absolute favorite pore strips. These pore strips are super affordable and are extremely effective. Any time I use them they always remove so much gunk from my nose. I always get my friends to use them and now they are hooked as well. Definitely worth the purchase.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?