Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
It was my first time using this brand of pore strips. Had a hard time getting them to stick. Maybe I used too much water. But second attempt went better. It gave me great results and I would definitely recommend them to others. Just be sure not to use too much water 😅
I am super obsessed with cleaning and tightening my pores and these strips were effective. I could see the difference right before my eyes. I purchased at my local drug store for a few dollars. I would definitely recommend to others to use especially in the nose area.
Loved These strips! Loved these strips. They truly pull up everything. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling dried out or cracked! Met my expectations and then some! Price was great for the quantity! Only improvement would be to make them for other problem areas!
I’d say these were decent.. i wasn’t a big fan of these because the side down would always stick to my nose so it wouldn’t pull any of the pores out and i know i was doing it right because I’ve used all of their other pore strips and it never happened with any of them but the charcoal ones..
I. Love. Pore strips. I have oily skin and large pores, so I have a tendency to get black and white heads in my T-Zone. Specifically on my nose. These fix the problem without tearing off the top layer of my skin like I've run into in the past with other pore strips.
Bought these for my boyfriend one day when he started complaining about his blackheads. Used following instructions and saw no results. Tried again, and yet nothing. Not sure what else to try to help him with his blackheads, but these aren't worth what you're paying.
Im not the biggest fan of these. I don’t feel like they really work.I feel like if anything they take just the top of the pimple or the black head and leave everything else in it’s place.It’s not strong enough to pull the black heads out like it claims to do.I think that’s there is better things to spend money on.
Product is overhyped. Very hard to take off, and didn’t make much of a difference for the pores on my nose. Too harsh. Didn’t meet my expectations. I would like it more if it actually cleaned out the pores on my nose, and for how much it hurt to take off it should’ve
Didn't show the same results as shown in ads and online. Made my skin feel very dry, painful to remove. Pores looked exactly the same as soon as I took the pore strips off as well as some time after my skin had been washed again. Not productive for blackhead removal.
My absolute favorite pore strips. These pore strips are super affordable and are extremely effective. Any time I use them they always remove so much gunk from my nose. I always get my friends to use them and now they are hooked as well. Definitely worth the purchase.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos