BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Marla L.
I absolutely love any brand of strips! This work amazing they pull all that nasty stuff out and it feels amazing afterwards
Jennifer G.
Modesto, CA
Love it! I liked how it totally cleared those nasty black heads! Loved the packaging. I totally recommend people buying it!
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
Used this at my friend's bachelorette party, and it closed up our pores so well, our makeup went on flawlessly the next day
Reanna B.
Was okay heard not good for you i thought it was okay femt clean and it really helped my skin feel smooth and frezsh after
Sophia K.
I get few blackheads but more white heads on my nose and it didn’t really have any effect which was somewhat disappointing.
Nick D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This pore cleaning strip removes even the deepest blackheads & clogged pores. It left my face great & smooth.
Nuri M.
Biore makes the best nose strips in my opinion. Cleans out my pores amazingly (even though a bit of tearing is involved ;)
morgan b.
Louisville, KY
They just didn't work for me, I tried so many times to get them to work and they just never did. Stick to their face scrubs
Stacey D.
I love pore strips, and it's a plus that they're charcoal! These strips work great on all skin types and get the job done!
Arabella E.
Lake Mary
Love this product !!! It made my nose so much more clear ! I️ got to look at all the black heads !!! But they are pricy :/
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?