BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Colleen W.
DeKalb
They worked well enough for a pore strip, but they didn't get out nearly as much dirt from the pores on my nose as I'd hoped.
Lynn D.
HAMDEN, CT
Biore charcoal strips are so good, they don't dry out my skin or make me break out. And it does not have any bad oder to it.
Savannah L.
Marina, CA
It’s alright...
It doesn’t pull out as much as I’d like it to.
But I also haven’t found anything like this
that’s any better.
Bianca B.
Kingsburg, CA
I feel like these didn't work as good as others. I expected more, the basic ones work better. I would stick to original ones.
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
I tried it for the first time and the next day I broke out with bumps on my nose I gave the remaining strips away to a friend
Maya A.
San Marcos, TX
I love by these. Very effective and honestly fascinating! definitely clear my pores and make my nose look and feel cleansed.
norma h.
Ok product. It did remove some of my blackheads but I wasn't wowed when I saw my nose still had some spots that didn't stick.
Nicole P.
Jacksonville, NC
Not really a fan. Used at night before I was in a wedding the next day and did not work as well as I had hoped it would have.
Zanab C.
stratford
It didn’t do much. It did not even take out my whiteheads. I was very disappointed. The price is okay but only 4 comes in it
G B.
This product is very mediocre. Despite several uses, I feel like a great face wash has provided me with better results.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?