BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lindsay H.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this product. It keeps my face feeling smooth and fresh. I love the cool tingly feeling it gives my face
Nicholle P.
Hubert, NC
The product worked great. It was fast and easy to use. The packaging was appealing. The product left my nose feeling clean.
Cristi W.
Wanette, OK
This isn't my favorite skin care product, but I use it several times a week. To me it just doesn't do what it says it does.
amy w.
Sherman, TX
Biore has always been a favorite of mine. It gets the dirt of the day away and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed
Tanii A.
This ACTUALLY WORKS! Me and my boyfriend buy it when we see we have too much stuff on our nose and it ALWAYS DOES THE JOB.
Lucianne I.
Lockport, NY
It did not do what I thought it would, however it did help make my pores smaller. It was not badly priced! Very affordable!
Paige P.
Got a sample from a magazine. My nose did feel smoother after i took it off. It felt clean also. I may purchase a full box.
Dana S.
Tucson, AZ
I am a fan of these pore strips. However every once in awhile i feel that I get a dud strip and it does absolutely nothing.
member-29ada
It takes all the nasty gunk out of my pores. Have to wash after because it leaves black but other than that it does the job
Xia X.
Fresno, CA
I would have to say this works well for my pores around my nose, but I do wish that the pore can pull more out vs minimal.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?