BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tayler S.
Kilbourne
Great product works exactly as it's supposed to! I use these often. Great price especially when buying value packs or larger packages. Nice availability,  you can find them anywhere! Not irritating to the skin. I definitely recommend this product
Haley D.
Berea, KY
I was not a super big fan of this product, compared to other charcoal infused products I’ve used this was just not up to expectations. Although it is cheap I would rather spend a little extra money and get something more effective. Such as the boscia brand!
Sarah H.
Woodhaven
I actaully really loved these. I feel like it took so much nasty dirt out and unclogged tons of my pores. I think it does what it suppose to do. Its bery affordable can find this ar pretty much any drug store that sells any kind of skin care products. I even let my cousin (who is a male) use these and he loves them they cleaned his dirty boy pores right out!
Devan Z.
These strips didnt work very well for me. The didnt get anything out. They only left glue residue on my nose.  The price and packing was nice but i would not recommend them to friends. Disappointed in the product performance. Wont be repurchasing.
Aryana N.
It worked fairly well for the blackheads on my nose, I have used it 5 times and the blackheads on my nose cleared away. I wouldnt say I love it but I do very much like it!
Jennifer G.
Boston
I use biore strips all the time!I always buy them before running out. It works well on my nose and my chin and also let my daughter use it. I buy them form Wal-Mart and it' cheaper there great pricing. I definitely will recommend to others as it helps alot
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
I must say that i loved these!! They worked so well. I bought them at walmart and they were very easy to apply. I was a first time user but i will definitely be using again. They were very gentle on my skin. I would totally recommend these to other people.
Krystal R.
Davie, FL
I've had blackheads/ white heads for months now, and I've used many fave scrubbers to remove them, but none has actually worked. Finally, I used this product and my black heads came up. One star is missing because some white heads remained on the tip of my nose. Will buy again, and I am very satisfied!
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Best nose strips I’ve ever used. It cleanses Derk down into my pours, sticks and shapes to your face with ease, and is fairly cheap. It met all my expectations. It was very harsh on my friends sensitive skin, and I would not recommend it for that skin type
Summer B.
This product truly helped me! I have a terrible issue with dirty pores and this made me feel a lot more confident after using it. I felt fresh and like I had an entirely new face! After using a face mask PLUS this, I was shining!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?