BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Chelsi S.
Van Wert
They are quick and easy to use. I saw a decrease in pore size and black head occurrence after using these for a week.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
I love these strips! So satisfying to peel off the strip and have visibly clear pores. Quick and easy to use and work great
Jaylyn H.
Kanab , UT
I was disappointed. While it was difficult to come off, I didn’t see many blackheads in it. Even though I knew I had a lot!
Ashley H.
Worked moderately well. Would not purchase again. Price too high for product offered. More of a fad than something useful.
a l.
Union City
Helped clear up the visibility of my open pores. I’ve used this product plenty of times and have used it on family members
Dana S.
Tucson, AZ
I am a fan of these pore strips. However every once in awhile i feel that I get a dud strip and it does absolutely nothing.
Sammi P.
Hartland
Honestly the $2.99 strips at marshals from an offbrand company work much better than these. I will not be purchasing again.
Mary C.
Mount Morris
I've used this product once because I have large pores around my nose and it worked really well getting all my pores clean
Casi H.
These work really week, if you follow the directions exactly! You have to make sure you wash your wash and not just wet it.
Lin S.
Use this all the time at my house. It does it's job fairly well and it doesn't dry out my skin like similar products have.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?