BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Influenster F.
grand rapids
Very satisfying to peel but it's okay. Effective if you have a lot of blackheads. I've only used it a couple of times though.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
Wasn't a big fan of these. I used this product 3 times and felt like my pores were more visable. This product is not for me.
Alyssa M.
Marysville, MI
These nose strips work pretty good. The price on them isn’t bad at all either. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
Lacy P.
Granville, NY
I like them a lot! I feel like it gets a lot of your pimples. it's quick and painless and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
Love these for my blackheads on my nose. They work awesome and they are a good price too. Buy these a lot and happy with them
Isabel C.
Mathis
It helped some what for the black heads! Wasnt really that good not all of them came out, didnt work the way i expected it to
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Maravillosa!! Para sacar esos molestos puntos negros de la nariz! Yo lo uso cada dos semanas!! Además es súper fácil de usar
Kay O.
Ewa Beach, HI
My favorite pore strip! This works better than any other I have used in the past. It minimizes my pores and removes so much.
Tazneem W.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
Excellent product! Unclogged my pores and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I also noticed a reduction in the excess oil.
Megan D.
Thompsontown, Pa
Myself, my teenage daughter, and my husband all use these! The only bad thing I can say is I wish they covered a larger area.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?