BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ashley F.
Millville, NJ
These strips are okay for a drug store buy. They don't stick well. Buy when they do stick it does remove some if the black heads.
Jocelyn M.
Edinburg, TX
Hate this product. Literally does nothing to clean my pores and made me break out. Did not do what it said it was supposed to do.
Andrea M.
Very satisfied with the charcoal strips, I'm pleased with being able to see what was removed on the darker colored strip as well
Holly H.
Front Royal, VA
I absolutely love these pore strips! They are black so when you peel them off you can see all the gunk it pulls from your pores.
Jeannette T.
Adelphi, MD
I use these strips often and it really pulls dirt out from deep in your pores. You can literally see the gunk that is pulled out.
Mimi A.
Rocky Hill, CT
I love these nose strips and have been using them for a long time. They do the trick and get all the deep gunk out of your pores
Julia M.
I loved the results from this product. My skin looked and felt great. I use this every other week and wouldn’t use anything else.
laura h.
Passaic, NJ
I loveeed this product omg... it's a blessing think in my life, I got it at ride aid and it's not expensive. Really recommend it.
Tekoia R.
Did a great job cleaning the clogged pores on my nose. I wish I could've used it all over my face. It definitely opened my pores.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I love these strips. Got a sample to try and I did notice a difference after using them. I will probably buy more in the future.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?