Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Doesn’t feel like it’s pulling your skin off. Packaging isn’t fancy but it gets the job done and keeps everything safe. It’s really gentle on the skin. It isn’t too expensive, no more than 5 or 6 bucks. I wouldn’t definitely recommend this to others.
When you want a little extra clean these are great- I did read where they aren't good for you- but if you follow it with an oil mask you're good to go.. Its when ya leave the pore open its an issue. The Charcoal takes it a step further and puts some nutrients back into your skin while it draws the ick from your pores.
I actually really liked this mask. It didnt dry out my skin,although I have combination skin some things DO dry me out but not this. It didnt feel nasty or oily after. As soon as I used it,I took it off and then applied a moisturizer and my skin felt perfect.
I noticed a huge difference between this and their original lore strips because you’re able to mold it better to your face. For some reason it also seemed less painful when I took it off. 4 stars because these strips always seems to just take my dead skin off.
Amazing! Would recommend these to anyone than any other brand! They pull out all the black heads and everything on your nose! If only I could use these And put them all over my face! Then I would be walking around with an amazing blackhead free face!
if I could give this negative stars I absolutely would. This product was an absolute WASTE OF MONEY. It did absolutely nothing besides leaves my face red and blotchy for HOURS after using it. IT DI NOT remove or help with my blackheads or other pore issues.
I have blackhead galore. They are very noticeable and so i decided to use the biore nose pore strips and it worked wonders for my nose. They are very easy to use. I find it oddly satisfying taking it off and seeing all the gunk it got off my nose. Leaves my nose feeling soft.
This product is amazing.I just wish more cane in a box. I use this once a week and leaves my skin smooth without feeling like I just waxed my face. I would say very effective. Walmart carries them witch makes things even easier. This is my go to product.
I love these! Of course you have to get past the initial pain of pulling them off, but the excitement I get when I see what all came out of my pours makes me happy! They work well and my skin feels so smooth after using them. I will definitely be buying more.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos