BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Chase L.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Removes few blackheads. Mostly rips ur skin off your nose. Would rather use a charcoal mask to exfoliate/ minimize pores. It’s okay for the price but i wouldn’t recommend it or buy another box again. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Maddy C.
Doesn’t feel like it’s pulling your skin off. Packaging isn’t fancy but it gets the job done and keeps everything safe. It’s really gentle on the skin. It isn’t too expensive, no more than 5 or 6 bucks. I wouldn’t definitely recommend this to others.
Angela E.
Midland
When you want a little extra clean these are great- I did read where they aren't good for you- but if you follow it with an oil mask you're good to go.. Its when ya leave the pore open its an issue. The Charcoal takes it a step further and puts some nutrients back into your skin while it draws the ick from your pores.
Ashleigh N.
Front Royal, VA
I actually really liked this mask. It didnt dry out my skin,although I have combination skin some things DO dry me out but not this. It didnt feel nasty or oily after. As soon as I used it,I took it off and then applied a moisturizer and my skin felt perfect.
Casey S.
Royal Oak , MI
I noticed a huge difference between this and their original lore strips because you’re able to mold it better to your face. For some reason it also seemed less painful when I took it off. 4 stars because these strips always seems to just take my dead skin off.
Katelynn R.
Rockholds, KY
Amazing! Would recommend these to anyone than any other brand! They pull out all the black heads and everything on your nose! If only I could use these And put them all over my face! Then I would be walking around with an amazing blackhead free face!
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
if I could give this negative stars I absolutely would. This product was an absolute WASTE OF MONEY. It did absolutely nothing besides leaves my face red and blotchy for HOURS after using it. IT DI NOT remove or help with my blackheads or other pore issues.
Evelin M.
Comanche, TX
I have blackhead galore. They are very noticeable and so i decided to use the biore nose pore strips and it worked wonders for my nose. They are very easy to use. I find it oddly satisfying taking it off and seeing all the gunk it got off my nose. Leaves my nose feeling soft.
Skylee B.
Preston
This product is amazing.I just wish more cane in a box. I use this once a week and leaves my skin smooth without feeling like I just waxed my face. I would say very effective.  Walmart carries them witch makes things even easier. This is my go to product.
Olivia T.
Richmond, KY
I love these! Of course you have to get past the initial pain of pulling them off, but the excitement I get when I see what all came out of my pours makes me happy! They work well and my skin feels so smooth after using them. I will definitely be buying more.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?