BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Natalia O.
orlando
It really helps clear my blackheads. This is one of my go to products. I use it every week, after thoroughly washing my face.
Amanda A.
This product really cleans my pores, I’m a repeat user and I think this product works amazing especially for its price value
Bianca J.
Seagoville, TX
Blackheads Be Gone I Say. This Product Works Miracles When I'm in a rush. It's Quick And Easy And There Is No Mess Involved.
Madeline O.
Greenfield
Love this- use it all the time! It's at a very reasonable price and doesn't make my skin feel oily or sticky after i use it.
Leah S.
Comer
It's so good it cleans out all the pores on my nose I bought it the first time at Walmart but they sell it at dollar general
Maylee T.
I have used it a few times so far and it does pick up dirt. Although it does not feel like it pick it all up like it should.
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
It was OK. It did it's job but was no different then the original nose strips. It did harden a lot more then expected though.
Scott W.
It did not work at least on my skin, the white heads on my nose remained there. I will definitely not use this product again.
Kayla O.
Albany ny
Works really well for your nose but not that well for other parts of your face. I need it for my jaw and it didn't help much
Brianna K.
Didn't do that well of a job at stripping pores. It mostly took off dead skin at the very surface. However, very affordable.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?