BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Destiny V.
Bonaire, GA
it didn't pull up as much as I wanted. also it left black sticky residue all over my nose.. I will give it another try though
Monica S.
Glenview, IL
Good product!! Would buy again. It did a very good just cleaning my nose of excess oils. Used it once a week to twice a week.
Zoe P.
Works almost as well as their tried and true strip. Same thing applies on this, not for sensitive skin, nice packaging though
Amanda A.
This product really cleans my pores, I’m a repeat user and I think this product works amazing especially for its price value
Emiliana P.
Wichita
These strips didnt really take out my blackheads I was really hyped for this product but in the end it wasn't worth the hype
Jasmine l.
Tucson, AZ
These bad boys go down ans deep i swear kinda hurt when it was time to peel of my skin kinda peeled after but thats okay lol
sarah n.
Malden
It wasn’t bad, but I’ve definitely used better. I felt like it did not work completely but for it’s price I wasn’t surprised.
Jalintin S.
Baton Rouge , LA
It okay not the best but it okay makes my skin really dry after I used it around my nose.I had brought it from Walmart
Yajaira J.
Conway
Works great would use again and again!!!!! Removes majority of the blackheads on my nose..... and has a convenient packaging
jess M.
East Lansing
I usually love these strips, but the last box I received was awful. They wouldn’t dry or stick to my nose at all! Total waste
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?