BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
reilly a.
Grasonville, MD
These strips aren't painful to take off like some of its counterparts. I haven't seen lasting effects after using them, but it's definitely satisfying to see the gunk being pulled out of your skin! I definitely feel much cleaner and fresher after using these strips.
Abigail J.
Great product! Love to use when i feel my black heads are very visible. Packaging is clear easy to read. The product is harsh, but its sorta the point! I am definitely a repeat user and i would recommend it, although maybe stay clear if you have sensatice skin!
eliza d.
I know people love this product, but I just don't see the hype. I like the idea of them, but every time I use them I don't really feel like it does much for my pores. Nothing is seen on the strip and my nose looks the same as before. Kind of disappointing.
Courtney F.
So I have noticeable blackheads and big pores on my nose, and this product does it wonders. They are really inexpensive and are simple to apply! I would suggest this product to anyone even if their nose doesn't have a lot blackheads and big pores. It just goes in and cleans everything out.
Mami P.
Sun Valley
At first I absolutely loved these nose strips but they are a bit over priced for so little of them and they can improve I would definetly give these nose strips another try but just not worth the price but I would recommend this just to see how u like them
Karin H.
Ventura, CA
This product was okay. It was not messy or sticky and seemed to work better than other pore strips I’ve tried in the past. I only used this a few times. Value is okay for what it does but it wasn’t life changing. I used it on both my nose and my cheeks.
Ashley M.
Bethel, CT
For me this product didn’t work,I have used a different product of theirs also. Which was a facial wash with charcoal which I also didn’t like. I feel like it made my nose feel softer but it didn’t help with the pores or make any difference after a few uses .
Katelynn R.
Rockholds, KY
Amazing! Would recommend these to anyone than any other brand! They pull out all the black heads and everything on your nose! If only I could use these And put them all over my face! Then I would be walking around with an amazing blackhead free face!
Kyle S.
Not the best charcoal mask I have ever used but it did manage to take out a couple of black heads with minimal irritation to my skin. I wish the strips didn't just cover your nose however because my chin is also a big problem area.
Maddy C.
Doesn’t feel like it’s pulling your skin off. Packaging isn’t fancy but it gets the job done and keeps everything safe. It’s really gentle on the skin. It isn’t too expensive, no more than 5 or 6 bucks. I wouldn’t definitely recommend this to others.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?