Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips aren't painful to take off like some of its counterparts. I haven't seen lasting effects after using them, but it's definitely satisfying to see the gunk being pulled out of your skin! I definitely feel much cleaner and fresher after using these strips.
Great product! Love to use when i feel my black heads are very visible. Packaging is clear easy to read. The product is harsh, but its sorta the point! I am definitely a repeat user and i would recommend it, although maybe stay clear if you have sensatice skin!
I know people love this product, but I just don't see the hype. I like the idea of them, but every time I use them I don't really feel like it does much for my pores. Nothing is seen on the strip and my nose looks the same as before. Kind of disappointing.
So I have noticeable blackheads and big pores on my nose, and this product does it wonders. They are really inexpensive and are simple to apply! I would suggest this product to anyone even if their nose doesn't have a lot blackheads and big pores. It just goes in and cleans everything out.
At first I absolutely loved these nose strips but they are a bit over priced for so little of them and they can improve I would definetly give these nose strips another try but just not worth the price but I would recommend this just to see how u like them
This product was okay. It was not messy or sticky and seemed to work better than other pore strips I’ve tried in the past. I only used this a few times. Value is okay for what it does but it wasn’t life changing. I used it on both my nose and my cheeks.
For me this product didn’t work,I have used a different product of theirs also. Which was a facial wash with charcoal which I also didn’t like. I feel like it made my nose feel softer but it didn’t help with the pores or make any difference after a few uses .
Amazing! Would recommend these to anyone than any other brand! They pull out all the black heads and everything on your nose! If only I could use these And put them all over my face! Then I would be walking around with an amazing blackhead free face!
Not the best charcoal mask I have ever used but it did manage to take out a couple of black heads with minimal irritation to my skin. I wish the strips didn't just cover your nose however because my chin is also a big problem area.
Doesn’t feel like it’s pulling your skin off. Packaging isn’t fancy but it gets the job done and keeps everything safe. It’s really gentle on the skin. It isn’t too expensive, no more than 5 or 6 bucks. I wouldn’t definitely recommend this to others.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos