BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Adrianna H.
Reidsville , NC
Good packaging. Not a bad price. This product works well and I will keep using. I was a first time user but I will buy again.
Miriam W.
Snelling, CA
I have a hard time with blackheads but this removes most of mine the first time and all were gone the second time I used it.
Linda  O.
Spring hill, FL
I use it once a week when my pores stare to clog up its ok it doesn't get everything out but it does what it's supposed to do
Kenesha C.
Woodbridge, VA
These are the best to help with anything that happens on my nose. I use them once a week and definitely noticed a difference.
Livia O.
Lutz, FL
I love these strips way better then the regular white ones. It seems every time I use the charcoal ones it removes more junk.
izabella o.
These little mask for your nose are great. They pull ALL of my blackheads out of nose! My nose is so soft because of these!!
Debbie N.
This facial cleaner was used and found it to be very drying on my skin. I am 61 and did not have dry skin at the time of use.
Jessica M.
Lynchburg, VA
Loved it, really helped deep clean my pores and made them smaller, i would recommend to others if you have deep black heads!
Heat A.
Peekskill, NY
biore has always been a reliable and trust worthy brand. It is very reasonably priced brand with continuous positive results
Teresa M.
This product is good for anyone and amazing on people who have a lot more build-up I'm the nose area teens and men for sure.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?