BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Haley D.
Berea, KY
I was not a super big fan of this product, compared to other charcoal infused products I’ve used this was just not up to expectations. Although it is cheap I would rather spend a little extra money and get something more effective. Such as the boscia brand!
u'ilani t.
I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH! YOUR GIRLS NOSE BE LOOKING GOOD. this is soooo effective. i use this like 2 times a week and let me tell you SHE GOES FROM YIKES TO YAASSS. the price isn’t that bad too. the packaging could use some work, but overalls i’m in love!!
Ana F.
Midland, TX
I really like this poor strips except that I think the white ones work a little bit better. I’m a repeat user I have purchased them a lot. It did meet my expectations. It is really affordable. I believe that they can work on the adhesive part of the strip since sometimes it doesn’t work.
Devan Z.
These strips didnt work very well for me. The didnt get anything out. They only left glue residue on my nose.  The price and packing was nice but i would not recommend them to friends. Disappointed in the product performance. Wont be repurchasing.
Lori G.
These were great! I was not sure they would work like they said, but they did.  It took care of pores very well. It was very gentle to the skin. It was better than I actually expected. I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to my friends!
Marisol R.
Denver
This product is amazing I could believe how much gunk I had! I even tried it on my husband and he was so surprised as to 1. How it even worked 2. How he found out that his nose pores were extremely huge and dirty. Definitely would recommend this product. A+
Jennifer G.
Boston
I use biore strips all the time!I always buy them before running out. It works well on my nose and my chin and also let my daughter use it. I buy them form Wal-Mart and it' cheaper there great pricing. I definitely will recommend to others as it helps alot
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Best nose strips I’ve ever used. It cleanses Derk down into my pours, sticks and shapes to your face with ease, and is fairly cheap. It met all my expectations. It was very harsh on my friends sensitive skin, and I would not recommend it for that skin type
Krystal R.
Davie, FL
I've had blackheads/ white heads for months now, and I've used many fave scrubbers to remove them, but none has actually worked. Finally, I used this product and my black heads came up. One star is missing because some white heads remained on the tip of my nose. Will buy again, and I am very satisfied!
Kesha P.
Spartanburg, SC
I absolutely love these Biore strips! I didn’t realize how much I needed them until I actually tried them out. They really pull out all the gunk on your nose (I know, gross). Plus they are super affordable and really accessible! Would definitely recommend!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?