BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Victoria P.
These charcoal pore strips get every single one of my black heads out & I love it so much . After using this my nose is so clear
Jessica C.
Mount Vernon, IL
These strips are amazing!! They really get deep down in the pores to remove all the nasty built up stuff ! Love love these strips
member-4c3b3c03a
Edinburg, TX
The Biore strips are wonderful! Since its always windy here, my pores get dirty quick! And the Biore strips always save the day!
Tereza R.
I have oily to combination skin type and I have pores and black and white heads and this is simply something that works wonders.
Jay O.
25313
It was amazing I️ would use it again for sure I️ also recomend others to use it I am a reappearing user and I️ really like it
member-5c3fe
I really liked these pore strips. I felt like they really cleaned out my pores. They were very easy to apply, and easy to remove.
Erica T.
These are my absolute favorite. They bring everything right up it's very effective and easy to use. They're not too harsh either
Holly H.
Wilmington
So good! They get out stuff you didn't even know what in your nose! My nose was so clear after using these! Definitely recommend!
Hannah G.
Lake City, MN
I feel biore is the best brand for pore strips. These work great and you can see after to take it off how well it actually works.
Sydney C.
Glassboro
These get all of my blackhead every time. This is so great for making your skin look cleaner and more fresh and better in general
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?