BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
I love this company's products. And I love these nose strips, they are even better than the regular ones (in my opinion anyway).
Jessica H.
Miamisburg, OH
A great way to get the benefits of charcoal without the crazy pain of the typical masks. It left my face feeling nice and clean.
Brandi M.
Use these daily. Pulls nasty stuff out of clogged pores. Price affordable. I recommend you buying and trying these for yourself.
Allie B.
American Fork, UT
I love this product and it definitely helps with blackheads but it doesn't hurt your skin like other pull off masks. I love them!
jaqueline r.
This charcoal mask pulls out all blackheads and even acne pimples it made my face very soft and clean and smooth and remove hair
Gabby W.
Grantville , GA
I like using these strips bc there is nothing more satisfying than peeling off all those blackheads that we’re stuck in your nose
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I love these strips. Got a sample to try and I did notice a difference after using them. I will probably buy more in the future.
member-5c3fe
I really liked these pore strips. I felt like they really cleaned out my pores. They were very easy to apply, and easy to remove.
Susie V.
Selma
Took out most of my blackheads. Felt very smooth afterwards and felt very nice and cleans and pores were able to finally breathe.
Xitlaly M.
I love using these as well as the original ones, these have charcoal in them and makes it easier for the blackheads to come off.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?