BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Breanna O.
I do not like the nose strips. they don’t do much and i don’t think they actually pull out the black heads. it was painful and i won’t be using them again. Although the process was simple and it has good instructions on how to use it.
Aly F.
I love using these strips! They attach really well to your nose, and when they get hard they just take the black heads right out! They are well worth the price if your nose is a problem area for you. Have bought them for a while and will definitey buy them again.
Ashley H.
Beckley, WV
My go-to pore cleaning strips. I buy these every month and use them atleast once a week. They leave my pores clean and shrink the size of them as well. I’m an everyday makeup wearer and keeping my pores clean and small is super important to me! Love this product!
Tiffany M.
N Las Vegas, NV
They are definitley affordable with that being said I feel like they don’t remove many black heads especially not for the painful removal of the strips I wouldn’t recommend this to peoplecuz it didn’t work well in my experience it is more fun than effective
Suraiya A.
I have used many scrubs in the past and nothing works as good as this. It is very effective because I always see a few less black heads. But it does not pick up all my blackheads which is very hard to find. I will be buying again if any special occasion comes up.
Melissa F.
Clearfield
It did not dry my face out and helped clear my face up tremendously. Many producta irritate my skin and i break out, however Ibhad no side effects and was very pleased.
Brianna W.
Kemp, Texas
This is a very productive product and does exactly what it says it will if you use correctly. It is a gentle product and doesn't hurt when pulling it off. You can get this product from ultra for under 10$ I believe. I would very much so recommend to others.
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
I have tried these a few times and like them. They work better than the original pore mask but my only complaint is that they leave the delicate skin on my nose a little red and inflamed for a day or two so if you have sensitive skin like I do watch out for that.
reilly a.
Grasonville, MD
These strips aren't painful to take off like some of its counterparts. I haven't seen lasting effects after using them, but it's definitely satisfying to see the gunk being pulled out of your skin! I definitely feel much cleaner and fresher after using these strips.
Samantha S.
A couple of months ago my pores were extremely clogged and I needed some extra help cleaning them out. I got this product and overall I did notice my pores getting cleaner. However, I did not LOVE this product because it only took care of some of my pores and not all of them.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?