BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
amanda l.
Love this.i use this all the time.. mostly once in the morning and once before I go to bed. Clears skin, feels soft afterwards
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really like this product because it does remove my pores makes my face really clean and it really is Affordable and painless
Latia W.
debary, FL
Truly grabs every pore but when i say sheer pain i mean had me crying! It really hurts to take off really clings like a magnet
Maggie P.
Roanoke TX
I had bought this and it's a very good product. With one strip all my black and white heads were gone! I couldn't even see one!
Krystal G.
Davenport, WA
I'd say amazing, but I feel as though it only takes the top part of black heads out an doesn't actually get the full black head
Cassidy K.
I don't know if I don't is enough water or something but everytime I use them they never seem to stay on my nose in some parts.
Dali G.
Newark, NJ
It didn't really take out much blackheads especially with very oily skin it didn't do much. It definitely closes pores though.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love these pore remover strips. They work much better than the original ones. They leave my nose feeling clean and refreshed.
Chantal D.
Monroe, MI
Very easy and quick to use! Nice fresh clean feeling. Nice to see what comes off on the strip. Doesn't get stuck to your skin.
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
I liked this I felt that my face was feeling really fresh and super clean. I got mine at cvs and I love these. Very effective.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?