BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Morgan T.
Works great! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips would use again! I need to try more stuff from them!
Sara K.
Buffalo
LOVE these nose strips. These are some of the best ones I've used so far, they actually get the job done only using one strip.
Kelli A.
This product does not leave any oil or buildup behind! I use these faithfully once a month! I would recommend these to anyone!
Latia W.
debary, FL
Truly grabs every pore but when i say sheer pain i mean had me crying! It really hurts to take off really clings like a magnet
Kyle C.
Baldwin
I think it works great. Its super easy to use and doesn't take a lot of time. My nose usually feels a lot smoother afterwards.
Laura P.
I swear I love anything that involves charcoal, lol this leaves my nose feeling soft and smooth! Such a good skin care product!
Sarah Y.
I didn't see any difference between this charcoal strip and the original. I still noticed blackheads after I removed the strip.
Maggie S.
Cumming
Deep cleans pores, but leaves behind black residue. Bought at Walmart for about eight dollars, so overall, good staple product!
Kristen F.
I'm not a fan of this one. It dosent pick up much in the strip whenever I go to remove it...in other words..dosent really work.
delinah r.
I usually love anything charcoal for an extra clean feel I may have gotten an old or defective box but like for the most part.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?