BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Samah A.
Plano , TX
It didn't work as I thought it would. I wish that it would've been more potent. But pretty good product especially for fast results.
Kelsey L.
Saint Peter, MN
These are my favorite! They fit and work perfectly, can be found anywhere, and are affordable! Never fail to exceed my expectations.
mackenzie r.
Amarillo, TX
I kind of liked this one, it didn't really pull off as much black heads as I thought and when I pulled it off it left me skin black.
Aimee C.
I Love it! I have big pores, so I constantly have blackheads on my nose and tgese strips do the trick! I absolutely recommend these!
Cassidy B.
Watertown
Really helped with my blackheads, I use them once a week and it has really helped my skin. I would definitely recommend this product
Nikki R.
I love the way my nose feels after using these strips. I love that it pulls out the dirt out of the pores. It's gross but satisfying.
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
These are awful. They try like concrete on your face. And pull even your baby hairs out. I hate this product and do not recommend it.
Faye S.
Oswego, NY
These are in my must haves bin at home. I love them! The only bad thing is that sometimes they can be a little painful to take off.
Dannia H.
Calexico
I bought one box of this pore strips and let me tell you, my pores look smaller cleaner and the blackheads take longer to appear 😊
Hannah H.
It helps with your blackheads on your nose so that is nice and it removes most of them, not all of them, but I wouldn't expect that
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?