BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Crystal S.
Coatesville, PA
These stripes were not my favorite. I did not get the same results and feelings as I do with other Biore nose stripe products.
Morgan T.
Works great! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips would use again! I need to try more stuff from them!
Sam b.
I use these once a week and I love the fact I can see my blackheads on the strips. It always makes my nose so much more clear!
Mykayla C.
Colorado Springs
Works wonderfully! I always get this product because I know it will never let me down. Keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh!
Bushra R.
Helps soo much to clean blackheads. It really does take out a lot and doesn't dry put any pf my skin! Definitely recommend this!
Ivonne J.
The charcoal in my opinion work a lot better then the regular ones I see a lot more black heads come out when I use these ones
Ashley S.
Beaver Falls, PA
Use this once a week! I have huge pores and these get almost everything out of them! I find they work best right after a scrub!
Samantha g.
Victoria, TX
These used to be my go-to pore strips but i've noticed the effect has faded. I converted to exfoliating deep cleansers instead.
Jordan P.
Pascagoula , MS
These strips pulled out a lot of my blackheads but it didn’t get them all. 4 stars and I would probably use this product again
Kyra L.
Mound
I love the pore strips by biore. They really seem to get all the dirt and grime out of your nose that just washing doesn’t do.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?