BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ana P.
These face strips literally wiped every single blackhead on my nose. It kept my nose, which is mostly where i have blackheads, clear.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I use these twice a week. I tend to get alot of build up on and around my nose. Since using these I don't have that problem anymore.
Angela T.
Lucama
This helped remove and diminish the blackheads on and around my daughter's nose. It was easy to use and did not cause any irritation.
Andrea F.
myrtle beach SC
Honestly it's a good product if you don't have that much black heads but my skin gets really oily and my pores are easily clogged so this doesn't really work for me that well.
Katherine L.
Lincoln, NE
I think these strips worked fairly well. I like to use them here and there and their not harsh. You can purchase these at Walgreens.
Mandy M.
Milwaukee, WI
Did not Care for these at all. They didn't sick very well. I will not be trying them again. I will sick to the original biore strips
Maria C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this face mask. It cleans out your pores and pulls out the toughest dirt. It was very effective and helps clean out my pores.
darian s.
ogdensburg
for me personally it didn't get rid of my blackheads. i was really hoping it would work great but it didn't. i'm pretty disappointed
Nikki R.
I love the way my nose feels after using these strips. I love that it pulls out the dirt out of the pores. It's gross but satisfying.
jisely J.
Fords, NJ
Follow as instructed and you'll see the results! Nose felt smooth. I like doing these before makeup so you get that soft look.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?