BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
alyssa c.
Hughesville, MD
Not much difference in pores, but skin is left soft to the touch. I recommend this to anyone with acne issues on their nose only
Jeannette T.
Adelphi, MD
I use these strips often and it really pulls dirt out from deep in your pores. You can literally see the gunk that is pulled out.
Jay O.
25313
It was amazing I️ would use it again for sure I️ also recomend others to use it I am a reappearing user and I️ really like it
Brittney F.
Lebanon, OR
When using these strips I do not really notice much that is left over and sometimes I fail at actually putting them on correctly.
Jaleyna P.
This didn't really help my blackheads very much, but it did seem to clean the skin well in the hard to reach crannies of my nose!
Jess A.
Ontario, CA
Like this product a lot! It does work well. I will continue to use this product. I have sensitive skin and it works great for me.
Dest S.
Use these at least once a week and they are amazing! They get deep into pores and really make my face feel and look at its best!
Raquel T.
Las Vegas
Bioré is a good skin care brand. After a few months of daily use, my skin has cleared up and has helped with oiliness. Love it !
Really good product, it's really cool how you can see everything that comes off your nose, wish it came with more strips though .
Karinna S.
Boca Raton, FL
These work really well! I wouldn't give it 5 because I feel like it still could've done a little better, but overall, still good.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?