BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Yamaris S.
It pulled stuff out, I just wish it was a little stronger. It doesn't hold too well around the crevasses which causes a few problems.
Brittany A.
These strips work well for average blackheads .. if these don't work well for you you may need a facial to remove the stubborn ones!
Alexa R.
Works really great. I always buy these and they never seem to fail me. Nice packaging. Easy to apply and remove. Definitely recommend
Yvonne M.
I love that it takes out all my blackheads ! It works really well! It's super effective ! I always purchase this blackhead remover !
Taylor M.
I have tried these several times but I don't see any difference when I use them. They are not effective at removing blackheads for me
Andrea K.
Kingsland GA
Love this product!! My face feels so clean after using it. Great value!! I would recommend this to a friend and would buy it again!!
Mandy M.
Milwaukee, WI
Did not Care for these at all. They didn't sick very well. I will not be trying them again. I will sick to the original biore strips
Xiaoying H.
Seattle, WA
Like this pore penetrating charcoal bar a lot, feel weird first put in on, get use to it after a few uses, and I can see the result.
Karissa S.
Mustang, OK
This product worked pretty well, just not quite as well as I had hoped and/or expected. I would still use this product again though.
Megan V.
I love the clean feeling I get when I use Biore' products. The strips get out some of the stuff that is stuck in hard to clean areas.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?