BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Haley K.
enterprise ms
I love these charcoal strips! I make a baking soda pace to rub on my nose before using the strips! Helps pick up more blackheads!
Kara K.
Pomeroy, WA
Doesn’t seem to work that well for me unfortunately. I wish it did because my nose is definitely where most of my blackheads are!
Lauren P.
Works so well as long as you get it really wet! I suggest leaving on until dry rather than 10-15 minutes. My pores say thank you!
Angela G.
The pore strips are great products the helped my nose look cleaner. You couldn't see my blackheads after two months of using it.
sav m.
This mask is wonderful for removing those pesky blackheads!! A little painful on the removal but it made my skin look beautiful!!
Mariiah S.
These are my favorite pore strips! They lift up all your black heads and it's so satisfying to see them on the strip on the end!
Nataliya M.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Do the job you just have to make sure you exfoliate first...otherwise the strips will have a hard time taking out the black heads
DylanHaley G.
Dover
It worked really amazing on my nose it took all the blackheads off and it made my nose really smooth it also not that expensive.
Breanna M.
I really like these pore strips! I always keep them on hand. I think the charcoal ones work better than the original pore strips
sandy m.
Didn't see the results you see in ads or on t.v. the price is a little steep and for the price I expected a lot more of a result.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?