BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Paige H.
Seminole , FL
Ok product. I have never been to fond of the nose strips. I saw some blackheads it took out, but nowhere near the amount as advertised
Samantha H.
clovis
I hate these. They do a terrible job at removing black heads and it leaves a residue on your nose area that you then have to scrub off
Sokdaly C.
Wow love this charcoal nose strip. It takes out my blackheads and you can see them on the nose strip. My nose feels smooth afterwards.
Annabelle B.
Made my skin soft and smooth. My pores were noticably smaller. The amount of blachheads that pop up on my skin has drastically changed
Kristen W.
Mc Comb, OH
These are so easy to apply and I appreciate that, but I don’t feel like they get enough stick to really extract anything from my pores.
Emely C.
Brooklyn, NY
This thing does the job ! Legit does what it needs to use it. I’ve bought this product a million times it’s so good. It’s so affordable
Rikki H.
Conway, AR
I'm in love with this strips. I use them twice a week to keep my pores clear, the are gentle on my sensitive skin but super effective.
Faith C.
These strips are very gentle! When you first put them on you feel a tingling sensation which I think is a good sign that it's working!
Angie I.
This is a vacuum for your pores!Works GREAT!And does t hurt too bad when you peel it off.Bought at Walmart so it was pretty inexpensive
Elizabeth A.
Calexico
These strips really helped getting the blackheads out of my pores, I have used this product many times and I usually buy it at Walmart.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?