BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rebecca M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have repurchased the strips since getting a sample. They pull the black heads right out! Leaves my skin feeling clean and clear.
Gabriela M.
Guymon
I liked this product because it did remove the blackheads hurts alot but its worth it just would like something for my whole face.
Caitlyn R.
Love pore strips!! Every time I use stuff comes out! They are effective and simple to use! I usually buy them at Walmart or target.
Jenna M.
Senoia, GA
I do you like this product it's just I can't use it all the time to do irritated my skin a little bit but what it said it would do
Amanda M.
Fonda, NY
I didn't think this was as great as the original. it worked okay,but didn't live up to the hype for me. would stick with original.
Jamee D.
Los Alamitos, CA
It is super easy to apply. It gets a lot of my black heads out which I love, however I feel that it doesn’t get ALL of them.
Tracey T.
Bronx
It helped clean my pores extremely well especially around my nose they seem to get clogged often so I was happy with this product .
Danielle S.
Love this product. I was surprised to see how much it removed from my pores. Just make sure you wet it and follow the instructions.
Jocelyn G.
Warrington, PA
I love this so much you can get it at Walmart or target will do so much justice to your pores and Maintain your face clear and soft
Heather O.
McKinney, TX
These didn't seem to do anymore than the regular biore strips. Not really a fan. I've used other products with much better results.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?