Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Absolutely love these! There’s something so satisfying seeing your blackheads get pulled out and seeing how many there are! I do these about once a week to keep my pores looking good ! I only wish there was more of a variety, like some for your chin and forehead, in every box !
This is the first pore stop that's worked for me. It pulled out all of my clogged pores with hundreds that came out on the strip! The price is cheap also..Tip is to remove from the bottom up,I noticed it works better at pulling more out this way. Will continue to but for sure!
I personally have found that, at least for me, the Biore Charcoal pore strips do not tend to work as well as the normal Biore pore strips. They also left the obvious black bits behind a little after peeling off, which at first made me think my pore had gotten even more clogged!
For better results it should be use right after shower when pores are open. When is time to take it off, that it harden like a cast I will say after it’s been on for around 10 minutes start peeling slowly upwards from one side towards the opposite side. I love products that contain charcoal, my pores have shrunk, I recommend.
After using this for the first time tonight and seeing what was pulled out on the strip i am very happy with the result. I will have to repeat the treatment a few more times to get the "strawberry" out of my nose but I'm quite impressed with the difference even after first use.
I have used these pore strips before and I love the results. They are very affordable i usually get mine at Target. They are easy to use so it is not complicated. The only con is that it does leave a residue behind after you use it but it does come off once you wash your face.
I have never had much luck with nose strips like this. However, this one got the job done. I have issues with constantly getting blackheads on my nose. This got rid of a majority of them in one go. Pair it with 1 minute charcoal mask and it got rid of them all. Amazing product.
Loved these pore strips, they worked super well and did the job of removing pores. The packaging was so nice and eye catching. I use a whole box of these almost every month I just can’t get enough of them. They’re also very gentle of the skin. I would recommend to anyone.
I love these products.I have very sensitive skin so it is hard for me to find a face wash that won’t break me out. This product was very gentle on my skin and helps keep my acne under control you definitely can see a difference. I would definitely buy it again I love it.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos