BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Gina V.
whittier, CA
it didn't work for me, but it worked amazingly on my husband! I would highly recommend to steam your face before you use these strips.
Ashley D.
Smithville, MO
My best friends recommend these to me years ago and I absolutely loved them!! Haven't used anything else since I started using these!!
el t.
Dubuque, IA
I was really disappointed in these. They dry down way too firmly and don't pull enough dirt from my nose. Didn't help my pores at all.
Kristen W.
One of my favorite products. My nose is one of my problem areas and this product really helps clear it up so my makeup goes on smoother
maggie f.
Mercedes, TX
Very effective and apparently shows cleansing strength .its easy and not messy it dries up good and gets the tough to reach black heads
Allie L.
Buena Park, CA
I didn't see it pulled too many blackheads just a couple definitely left a lot behind. I personally have yet to find a good nose strip
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
It is awesome. Remives my blackheads a.d white heads. Cost to value is ok. I wish I had coupoms. Definately would recommend. It works.
Ashley M.
The tingle helps me know the product is working, and it always does! For oily and clogged pore-proned skin, this product is a godsend.
Amy W.
pittsburgh pa
It was nice and warm when applying. It was ok. Only thing I loved was the warmth. My face didn't feel amazing just average. After using
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
I have n using this brand for years now. I love it. It works great and removes all of those stubborn black heads I can't remove myself.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?