BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kristen Z.
These are great for cleaning out your pores. They leave your skin feeling so much better. I definitely recommend trying these out.
Kristen B.
Edgewood
I love these. I have a lot of black heads and this gets them out. Leaves a tingly feeling afterward. I've used them several times.
Briana B.
The best pore strips ever, really removes blackheads and your skin feels great after; I would recommend to those with large pores.
Erin O.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite pore strips! these are the only ones i will ever use and i will continue to use them, they take out all the blackheads!
Michelle K.
This product was Very good product. It is Easy to apply and easy take off . The product was not expensive and was very affordable .
Chrissy B.
Jenison, MI
These worked great. I could see the nasty stuff that was removed form my face on the strips. They did not irritate my skin either.
Abby L.
Scottsville, KY
I love these strips even though they do hurt when you pull them off sometimes. It cleaned most of my nose but not the while thing.
Jenna M.
Senoia, GA
I do you like this product it's just I can't use it all the time to do irritated my skin a little bit but what it said it would do
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Feel these are the same ones I just reviewed. I like them, Target has their generic brand also and for less price, works the same.
Vicky  L.
My makeup has never came off this easy. My face felt so refreshed and good after I used these strips I honesty suggest getting them
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?