BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katharin W.
Somerset, KY
I love the deep cleansing pore strips, it helps my face to feel really refreshed after using them! I would recommend these to everyone.
Isabel Z.
stanfordville
I love anything charcoal this mask was great for me I loved it because it didn’t leave my nose dry and it actually left it really soft.
Natalie W.
Gresham, OR
These give a really deep clean but they hurt a bit to pull off. They don’t seem to get into the the crashes of my nose to well though.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
These work well. They get out a lot of the black heads in your nose if you use it correctly. I wish it could get even more out however.
Roselynn M.
These are better than the white ones , these take out a bit more and i usually notice a significant difference from before i used one.
Rosa M.
Bridgeport, TX
They’re a great product and easy to use. I purchased the product once and I just didn’t think it was necessary to continue to purchase.
esther g.
Donna, TX
Although it had a small amount of strips it was absolutely worth the money I used to buy it. My nose was smooth and less oily as well.
Brittany G.
These strips worked well but not the best I’ve tried! If you have minor blackheads or skin problems then these will work fine for you!
Rikki H.
Conway, AR
I'm in love with this strips. I use them twice a week to keep my pores clear, the are gentle on my sensitive skin but super effective.
Raquel R.
Easy application and use. Good for a quick clean. It helped clear up the pores on my oily area. But not much for a whole face cleaning.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?